Essential Guides Make Great Holiday Gifts for the College Bound Student
Just in time for holiday giving, the 2013–14 edition of “College Bound: Proven Ways to Plan and Prepare for Getting into the College of Your Dreams” is available in paperback.
Available in paperback and eBook formats on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites includes:
● Over 1,200 links to grants, loans, scholarships, and pre-college programs
● How to pick a major, what colleges look for in applicants, where to find financial aidand more
● Special admissions information for the artist, the athlete, the military-minded, the disabled, and the home schooled along with over 100 minority scholarship websites
● In-depth information on women’s colleges, diverse populations, alternative lifestyles
● A planning time line
● Sample forms and checklists
● Career exploration, sample resumes and interview questions
● Step-by-step instructions through the college application process
● Inside information on standardized tests, the ACT, PSAT, and SAT
● A comprehensive list of must-read books and publications
● How to make a smooth transition from home to college
● A chapter just for parents
My College Bound Plan, the companion workbook to College Bound, gives students the actual forms, checklists, and step-by-step guidance they need for self-evaluation, college comparisons, financial considerations, teacher recommendations, activities resumes, and much more.
About The Author: Christine Hand Gonzales, Ed.D, has spent the last 20 years as a professional college planning consultant, professor, presenter, high school college counselor, and registered therapist. Her work with high school juniors and seniors focuses on career exploration and college counseling. She also writes a blog for the college bound student and their parents at www.college–path.com/.
Also available from College Path Publishing at College-Path.com Bookstore, Paying for College Without Breaking the Bank; Your College Planning Survival Guide, and How to Impress Your Instructor Online: Quick Tips to Success for the Virtual Student.