Just in time for holiday giving, “College Bound: Proven Ways to Plan and Prepare for Getting into the College of Your Dreams” is available in paperback and eBook formats.
College Bound: Proven Ways to Plan and Prepare for Getting into the College of Your Dreams includes: Over 1,200 links to grants, loans, scholarships, and pre-college programs. How to pick a major, what colleges look for in applicants, where to find financial aid, and more
- Special admissions information for the artist, the athlete, the military-minded, the disabled, and the home schooled along with over 100 minority scholarship websites
- In-depth information on women’s colleges, diverse populations, alternative lifestyles
- A planning time line
- Sample forms and checklists
- Career exploration, sample resumes and interview questions
- Step-by-step instructions through the college application process
- Inside information on standardized tests, the ACT, PSAT, and SAT
- A comprehensive list of must-read books and publications
- How to make a smooth transition from home to college
- A chapter just for parents
My College Bound Plan, the companion workbook to College Bound, gives students the actual forms, checklists, and step-by-step guidance they need for self-evaluation, college comparisons, financial considerations, teacher recommendations, activities resumes, and much more.
About The Author: Christine Hand Gonzales, Ed.D, has spent the last 20 years as a professional college planning consultant, instructor, high school college counselor, and registered therapist. Her work with high school juniors and seniors focuses on career exploration and college counseling. She also writes a blog for the college bound student and their parents at www.college-path.com. Read about more guides — click here.